Perry Miniatures' Wicker sided cart & Ox wagon fully loaded

Here they are, fully loaded. I just finished Perry Miniatures' Wicker sided cart & Ox wagon I introduced in an article the other day. 

The originally wicker cart had not load and the ox wagon had one but no of my liking. For the wicker cart, I chose to load a bunch a mix of spears, javelins and lance from Fireforge Games, some guisarmes for Perry Miniatures, a plastic pavise and crossbow as well as an axe all from the plastic french infantry kit. The ox wagon has two 3d printed barrel found on thingiverse

This will look good enough to be played as my baggage train for my army.


The bottom of the barrel are blank so it 
glued them together bottom to bottom to hide it.
They fit perfectly in the wagon when laid down.

The wicker cart contains various weapons
glued and tied together with toilet paper and
fabric soaked in PVC glue. The cord is fishing line,
the same is use for bow string.

Looks good to me, but not enough for an entire army.
The baggage train is never big enough !


Commentaires